8.22.2013

Way to go Trevor and Chris!


 
I am writing this to acknowledge two TLR drivers that have gone leaps and bounds to help a me a local racer. I took a three year break and when I decided to get back into racing Chris Wheeler and Trevor Clement were there to answer and guide me. They took me under their wing and have shown me how fun racing can be. This past weekend was the Pro-Line indoor championships held at Warehouse 3 in Peoria, Arizona. Chris wheeler answered all my questions and took another step that I have not seen in a long time. When I was up for my heat he was right there on the side of the drivers stand talking me through it and when I would make a mistake he would tell me to brush it off and get back to doing what I was and not push it.  Chris and Trevor both gave me advise that I can use in day to day life. I just want to acknowledge these two drivers and how I appreciate everything they have done and have my full support on Team losi racing. Thank you for having a great set of drivers.
Ethan Kovalsky